Albury Wodonga Table Tennis Association Inc.
2021 Registration forms are now available
All New Players are required to complete an AWTTA Membership Application form. (PDF 91 KB) to join our Club. This form includes your details, any medical conditions, emergency contacts and other important details.
Players are also required to complete a TTV Registration form each year and pay a registration fee. This will cover you as a member and provide insurance. The registration form is to be completed and handed to your coordinator on your first day of attendance at the club each year. Payment of fee is to be made within 3 weeks.
- The Concession level of membership is available only to those players:
- born in 2003 or after (Juniors) or
- University/TAFE students with a current (2021) Full Time enrolment or
- Current Seniors Card holder (State Cards only) (National Cards or Seniors Business Discount Card is not included)
- Health Care Card Holders or
- Pensioner Concession Card or
- Proof must be produced (i.e. Student or Seniors Card) to be eligible.
New Player Registration form. (PDF 109 KB)
To be completed by all NEW Members (as well as the AWTTA Membership Application form).
Renewal form – for returning players. (PDF 92 KB)
To be completed by all returning players.
If your details have changed from previous year, please update on this form.
Some players will be eligible for a refund (due to 2020 “Covid” fee reduction), please ensure you check the correct box, if you are unsure check with your coordinator. (They have a list of who is entitled to a refund)
Half Year registration form.
Will be available for second half of year.