Albury Wodonga Table Tennis Association Inc.
2023 Registration forms are now available
All New Players are required to complete an AWTTA Membership Application form. (PDF 91 KB) to join our Club, or if your details have changed from the previous year. This form includes your details, any medical conditions, emergency contacts and other important details.
Players are also required to complete a TTV Registration form each year and pay a registration fee. This will cover you as a member and provide insurance. The registration form is to be completed and handed to your coordinator on your first day of attendance at the Club each year. Payment of fee is to be made within 3 weeks.
Register online at Membership – Albury Wodonga Table Tennis Association – revolutioniseSPORT
- The Concession level of membership is available only to those players:
- 18 years or younger as of January 1 (Juniors) or
- University/TAFE students with a current (2023) full-time enrolment or
- Current Seniors Card Holder (State Cards only) [National Cards or Seniors Business Discount Card is not included] or
- Health Care Card Holders or
- Pensioner Concession Card or
- White or Gold DVA Card.
- Proof must be produced (i.e. Student or Seniors Card) to be eligible
New Player Registration form (PDF 125 KB)
To be completed by all NEW Members (as well as the AWTTA Membership Application form).
Renewal form – for returning players (PDF 104 KB)
To be completed by all returning players.
If your details have changed from previous year, please update on this form.
Also complete a new AWTTA Membership form to update details as well.
Half Year registration form.
Only apply from 1st July each year.