Albury Wodonga Table Tennis Association Inc.
Pennant Coordinator: Ian Radley 0408 154 381
We have four pennant divisions at our club playing over two nights.
- Division 1 on Tuesday night from 7.00 pm: – Coordinator Daryl Stone 0423 711 186
- Division 2 on Thursday night from 7.00 pm: – Coordinator Cody Luton, 0499 368 041
- Division 3 on Tuesday night from 6.30 pm: – Coordinator Michelle Bowd 0432 474 616
- Division 4 on Thursday night from 6.30 pm: – Coordinator Cody Luton, 0499 368 041
We always welcome new players and you can be used as a fillin player if the season has started, contact us for more information.
We have three seasons a year, see file below : –
2023 Pennant Seasons (PDF 201 KB)
Grading Nights for Summer Season, Wednesday 1st February 7.00 to 9.00 pm
Grading Night for Winter Season, Wednesday 26th April 7.00 to 9.00 pm
Grading Nights for Spring Season, Wednesday 23th August 7.00 to 9.00 pm
** Each Pennant season starts the week after the Grading night.
All players are required to be a member and complete a yearly registration form – Available in REGISTRATION.
Registration fees per year are:
Note there are now new concession rates for members, (Link) TTV Fees . Players must provide a copy of the concession to obtain the concession rate, this will be recorded with TTV
Adult $105.00 per year
Junior / Student /Concession $85.00
Nightly fees are paid for each night of play, they are:
- Adult $10.00
- Concession (Seniors Card, Health Care Card, Pension, Vets Card, Uni Student, Under 18) $5.00
Rating of Players
All players are rated on Ratings Central, click on the link to open and see your ranking within the club.
Draws, Matches and Ladders available via the Results Menu