Albury Wodonga Table Tennis Association Inc.
Active Kids (NSW – Kinder to Year 12)
The NSW Government Active Kids program helps reduce the costs for parents by providing $100 vouchers towards sporting and fitness related costs for kids aged 4.5yrs to 18yrs. Vouchers can be used for registration, membership and participation fees.
The Albury Wodonga Table Tennis Association is registered to provide another great option for parents to show their kids the benefits of getting fit and active as well as learning new skills and developing hand-eye co-ordination and enjoying social interaction with others through a shared interest.
Active Kids Web Site
Junior After-School Table Tennis Sessions
Albury Wodonga Table Tennis Association invites all students aged 10yrs to 16yrs who would like to play table tennis one afternoon a week to email the president on President@awtta.org.au Once there are at least six juniors interested, we will organise sessions and personnel. If this eventuates, the session times will be from 4.30 till 6.00pm on Wednesdays, at Greenfield Park. No experience necessary.
AWTTA offers the following:
- Coaching on how to play by qualified trained and experienced coaches.
- Match play in a non-threatening environment.
- Team play in groups of a similar standard.
- Parental attendance is welcome.
- All equipment will be supplied,, but participants may bring their own bat.
- An indoor environment providing shelter and safety in all weather.
- Skills development, fitness and social benefits.
- Registration will provide the normal insurance cover.
- Free first session– to help decide interest in continued participation.
After the first week, the cost will be $5 per week per person and the annual registration/membership (with AWTTA and TTV-Table Tennis Victoria) fee is $50.