We will be providing multiple opportunities for you to play each week. However, to ensure that the club complies with the various restrictions and guidelines the number of people at these sessions will be limited and each group / division has been allocated days / times. We will try and be fair so that everyone has the opportunity to play.
Attached are the NSW Covid Plan (PDF 136 KB) and our Return to Play (PDF 241KB)
How it will work
- There are spots available at each session.
- Players must BOOK in order to play for the Sunday Social session (see below).
The below times are available.
All groups 1.00 to 4.00pm (Max 100) $5.00 Fee
After School & Division 4 Juniors
Wednesday 4.30 – 6.00pm (Max 50) $5.00 Fee (No booking required)
Bookings are now at the club via a check in list.
Summer season starts on 8th February (only available to those who have registered to play) -A list of players at the club covers those attending.
During this Stage of the NSW Governments Roadmap to Recovery we are implementing the following rules:
- Maintain physical distancing at all times whenever possible (ie. 1.5m apart).
- Ensure that you check in at the control desk when you arrive, and let them know when you leave.
- Ensure that control desk has your correct contact details.
- No handshaking, high-fiving etc.
- Practise good hygiene by frequently cleaning your hands with soap and water or by using hand sanitiser.
- Clean surfaces after use (eg. chairs) – hygiene and cleaning products will be provided.
- Clean the table (disinfectant and cloths will be provided) at completion of play.
- Gloves will be provided, it is recommended you wear on your non playing hand.
- NO sharing equipment – extra balls available if needed.
How to Book
We are using an online booking system to help regulate the number of people at each session.
Step 1: Click on the below button
Step 2: Choose a class button.
Step 3: Choose an available session.
Step 4: Enter your details.
Alternatively go to www.picktime.com/AWTTA (click on link)
You will receive an email to confirm your booking.
We will be monitoring things to try and ensure fair opportunity to everyone at the club.
IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL THEN PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE VENUE.
Please advise Ian Radley 0408 154 381 if you need to cancel a booking
Things are constantly evolving and further instructions will be available at the club. We ask that you remain patient with us and those controlling the sessions