WE ARE BACK – WITH A NEW FLOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After 134 days since the shutdown (but who’s counting) we will be back to playing at our fantastic club on Tuesday 28th July, albeit with some restrictions.
A huge thank you for your continued support of the club during this time and for being patient with us whilst we work out the finer details for our return.
We will be providing multiple opportunities for you to play each week. However, to ensure that the club complies with the various restrictions and guidelines the number of people at these sessions will be limited and each group / division has been allocated days / times. We will try and be fair so that everyone has the opportunity to play.
Attached are the NSW Covid Plan (PDF 121 KB) and our Return to Play (PDF 241KB)
How it will work
- There are spots available at each session.
- Players must BOOK in order to play (see below).
- Sessions are time limited.
- Minimising co-mingling of participants from different timeslots.
The below times are available.
Tue: (Division 1 & 3 ) 6.30 – 9.00pm (Max 50) $5.00 Fee
Thu: (Division 2 & 4) 6.30 to 9.00pm (Max 50) $5.00 Fee
This is now PENNANT and bookings are not required for the players in these divisions. No other players are permitted at these sessions.
All groups 1.00 to 4.00pm (Max 50) $5.00 Fee
After School & Division 4 Juniors
Wednesday 4.30 – 6.00pm (Max 50) $5.00 Fee from Wednesday 12th August
Mon, Wed, Frid: (2 Sessions) 8.30 – 10.20am & 10.30am – 12.30pm (Max 50 each group) $5.00 fee from Monday 10th August per session
Payment to be made on arrival via CARD where possible, cash can be used, however please have the correct amount for payment.
During this Stage of the NSW Governments Roadmap to Recovery we are implementing the following rules:
- Maintain physical distancing at all times whenever possible (ie. 1.5m apart).
- Ensure that you check in at the control desk when you arrive, and let them know when you leave.
- Ensure that control desk has your correct contact details.
- No handshaking, high-fiving etc.
- Practise good hygiene by frequently cleaning your hands with soap and water or by using hand sanitiser.
- Clean surfaces after use (eg. chairs) – hygiene and cleaning products will be provided.
- Clean the table (disinfectant and cloths will be provided) at completion of play.
- Gloves will be provided, it is recommended you wear on your non playing hand.
- NO sharing equipment – extra balls available if needed.
- Unfortunately during this time the club will not be able to provide bats.
** Booking are not required for Tuesday and Thursday Pennant sessions and only those in teams / or as a fill-in player can attend.
UPCOMING EVENTS – BOOKINGS REQUIRED
AGM – Friday 4th December, 7.00pm then follow by Social Play – NOTE – No food or BBQ this year due to Covid requirements.
AWTTA Christmas Lunch – Friday 11th December, 12.30pm to 3.00pm. Commercial Club, Stanley Room, Albury.
Maximum 100 people, $20 per head (AWTTA Social Funds will contribute the remains funds)
The pennant club championships will be held on Tuesday 15th December for Division 1 & 3 and Thursday 17th December for Division 2 & 4.
Eligibility as per club by-laws:
5.3 Club Championships
5.3.1 A player must be registered with AWTTA Inc.
5.3.2 A player must have played at least four (4) pennant matches in any one season in the current calendar year.
5.3.3 A player must play in the grade level stipulated as his/her assessed division.
How to Book
We are using an online booking system to help regulate the number of people at each session.
Step 1: Click on the below button
Step 2: Choose a class button.
Step 3: Choose an available session.
Step 4: Enter your details.
Alternatively go to www.picktime.com/AWTTA (click on link)
You will receive an email to confirm your booking.
We will be monitoring things to try and ensure fair opportunity to everyone at the club.
IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL THEN PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE VENUE.
Please advise Ian Radley 0408 154 381 if you need to cancel a booking
Things are constantly evolving and further instructions will be available at the club. We ask that you remain patient with us and those controlling the sessions